Reach New Heights: Top Motivational Speakers
Reach new heights with our wide array of motivational speakers. These passionate individuals bring positivity to audiences through amazing stories and impressive backgrounds, offering tools for happiness and meaningful success.
These thought leaders are available for live or virtual engagements, to audiences large and small. Contact us to learn more about hosting these exceptional speakers.
The First African American Female Principal Dancer with American Ballet Theatre
Misty Copeland started from true rock bottom, and somehow found herself on the biggest stage there is as one of the best: American Ballet Theatre. Her story inspires an audience to stay determined and strive for success and social justice.
Olympic Champion Figure Skater and Cancer Survivor
- Finish First: Committing to Excellence
- Undefeated: How to Keep Fighting When the World Says “Quit”
- Unquenchable: Welcoming Life’s Experiences Without Holding Back
Professional Rock Climber, Star of the Academy Award-Winning Documentary, “Free Solo”, Star of the Disney+ Earth Day special “Explorer: The Last Tepui”
Alex Honnold is a professional rock climber whose audacious free-solo ascents of America’s biggest cliffs have made him one of the most recognized and followed climbers in the world. He speaks on the ability to control fear and how he maintains a self-effacing attitude towards extreme risk.
First Woman Thunderbird Pilot; Combat Veteran; Fighter Squadron Commander; White House Fellow and Adviser; Indomitable Spirit
- Harnessing Headwinds of Change: Successfully Navigating Change & Adversity
- Pushing the Envelope: Being the Best When It Counts
- Breaking Barriers: Conquering Self-Doubt and Cultural Paradigms
- Conquering Fog and Friction: Leading Through Times of Crisis
#1 NYT Best-Selling Author, #2 Motivational Speaker in the World, and Co-founder of the Buried Life Movement
- 5 Steps to Make the Impossible Possible
- Leading with Purpose
- Rethinking Mental Health
- Resilience in the Face of Uncertainty
#1 New York Times Best-Selling Author of Think Like a Monk; Host of the #1 Health & Wellness Podcast “On Purpose”; Co-founder of Sama Tea; Chief Purpose Officer at Calm; Life & Purpose Coach; Former Monk
- Think Like a Monk: Train Your Mind for Peace and Purpose Every Day
- Why Connected Thinkers Will Rule the Future
- Resilience: The Art of Growing When You Want to Give Up
- The Millennial and Gen-Z Mind