Seema Verma: New WWSG Exclusive Speaker
Worldwide Speakers Group is elated to announce our newest exclusive speaker, Seema Verma!
Seema Verma is a national health policy expert known for her meaningful and successful implementation of new programs for Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Verma’s engaging speeches include Lessons Learned from the U.S. Federal Covid Response, Women in Leadership, Remarks on the United States Healthcare System, and Healthcare Accomplishments 2016-2021 and Beyond. Verma’s speeches are punctuated by her admirable intellect and relevant pulse on all things healthcare-related.
Verma’s expertise spans far and wide in the healthcare vertical. Some of her talking points are:
- Healthcare Price Transparency: Examining the interests of hospitals and insurers versus the role of the government
- Medicaid and Medicare: The future of these programs from a realistic and informed point of view
- Value-based care: Defining value-based care and why policymakers are moving toward this payment model; what changes both providers and patients could expect over the short- and long-term
- Long-term care: Regulated safety protocols of long-term care, how they are managed, and recommendations for the future
- Digital Health: The seamless care system that technology and AI can enable, offering patients access to their health information and giving providers a simpler tool to provide evidence-based care, improving overall quality
- Drug Prices: Why value-based reforms are needed, especially for high-priced and potentially curative medications
- Rural Health: Remarks on the unique challenges rural communities face and how to address these barriers to deliver high-quality health care
- Remarks on Marketplaces and Insurance
For more information about hosting Administrator Verma at your organization’s next engagement, Contact Us.