Renowned Leadership Expert and Executive Coach; Bestselling Author, The Radical Leap: A Personal Lesson in Extreme Leadership
Travels from: California • Fee Code: D
Fee may vary by location
As the bestselling author of one of “The 100 Best Business Books of All Time,” an accomplished senior-level leadership consultant, and a frequent guest on news-talk shows around the country, Steve Farber has gained a indisputable reputation as a “leadership guru.”
Steve has worked with a wide variety of public and private organizations in virtually every arena, including the tech sector, financial services, manufacturing, health care, hospitality, entertainment, retail and government. Delivered in his iconic engaging and entertaining style, Steve’s speeches deliver thought-provoking and practical solutions that inspire and motivate audiences across the globe.
- Greater Than Yourself: 3 Steps to Attaining the New Gold Standard of Leadership
- The Radical Leap: Extreme Leadership at Work and Beyond
- The Radical Edge: The Extreme Leader’s Guide to Uncommon Achievement
ABOUT Steve Farber (+/-)
Building Tomorrow’s Leaders Today
Steve Farber is the founder and president of Extreme Leadership, Inc.—an organization dedicated to the cultivation and development of Extreme Leaders in the business community. His book, The Radical Leap: A Personal Lesson in Extreme Leadership is a recipient of Fast Company magazine’s Readers’ Choice Award and was named one of the ten best business books of 2004 by CEO Refresher. His second book, The Radical Edge: Stoke Your Business, Amp Your Life, and Change the World, has been hailed as “a playbook for harnessing the power of the human spirit.”
A Passionate Advocate Empowering Others
After having run his own financial services company, Steve decided to devote his professional life to the field of leadership development. He was director of service programs at TMI, an international training consultancy, and then served as Vice President of The Tom Peters Company where he met several of his mentors. In 2000, Steve established his own company and now addresses hundreds of audiences each year with his message of Extreme Leadership at all organizational levels in a style that is part strategist, part social commentator, part comedian, and all energy.
SPEAKER TOPIC DESCRIPTIONS (+/-)
The truly great leaders in life and work become so by causing others to be greater than they are. In this program, Steve shows that dedicating oneself to bring others along in order for them to achieve more than you is the ultimate way to boost talent, ramp productivity and create truly significant leaders. Audiences will be challenged to aspire to the new gold standard in leadership with a powerful, three-step method:
• Expand Yourself: Discover tools to deepen and expand your personal capabilities—the raw material for true leadership.
• Give Yourself: Learn the art of ‘philanthropizing’ your leadership approach—the raw material for developing capacity in others.
• Replicate Yourself: Experience the power of expanding beyond your personal, one-to-one influence—the raw material for changing your organization for the better.
In this chaotic and extreme age, business leaders must demonstrate an unprecedented level of passion, determination, foresight, dedication, and fearlessness. In this wildly popular speech, Steve shows you how to use the LEAP framework - Love, Energy, Audacity and Proof -- to radically improve your organization and your life.
In this energetic and insightful program, you will discover how to…
• Harness fear and use it to your advantage
• Use the power of the heart to achieve the extraordinary at work
• Inspire yourself and others to change the world you live in
• Earn your customers’ and employees’ love and loyalty
• Keep yourself and others passionately engaged in the work at hand—even in troubled or difficult times
In this provocative keynote, Steve Farber redefines the conventional meaning of the word, “accountability,” and takes audiences to an audacious level of leadership, by showing how a successful business, a rewarding personal life, and a world-changing legacy are not mutually exclusive ambitions.
Create remarkable legacies at work and at home by learning how to...
• Find your personal focus as a leader— that zone in which you provide total value and significance to yourself and others—regardless of what’s happening in the company, the markets, or the economy
• Use the WUP technique to observe, process and interpret the world around you in order to bring new, world-changing ideas to your business
• Anticipate and respond to the unspoken needs of people and markets
• Hold yourself and others to an unprecedented level of personal accountability